Ingredients for wraps:
1 large cucumber
1 medium tomato, sliced
Couple handfuls of baby greens
Directions for wraps:
1. Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
2. Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape
3. Lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
4. Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
Ingredients for sauce:
Handful of parsley (or other herb of choice – cilantro, basil, etc.)
1 zucchini, peeled
1/2 small red bell pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
Directions for sauce:
1. Blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
2. Arrange rolls on plate and cover with sauce.
* You can also substitute cilantro for the parsley, for a little extra zing.