Everyone’s time is valuable… If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please call Nature’s Link Wellness Center 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment so that we may have the option of offering this time to someone else. If you have an emergency on the day of your appointment, please call us as early as possible considering the impact of your emergency.
If you are prevented by an emergency from notifying us prior to your appointment time, please call as soon as possible. Otherwise, you may be charged for your appointment. Thank you for your consideration.
When You Are Late For an Appointment
Please be prompt. If you arrive 15 minutes or more after your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
To return an item purchased online, please review our Return Policy.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board Code of Ethics
- First do no harm
- Practice the healing power of nature
- Identify and treat the cause
- Treat the whole person. The multi factorial nature of health and disease
- Practice prevention. Prevention is the best “cure”
- Not discriminate against clients or professionals based on race, religion, age, sex, handicaps, national ancestry, sexual orientation or economic conditions
- Will become aware of and abide by any, and all state and local regulations as laws vary from one state to another
- I do not diagnose illness, prescribe drugs or perform surgery
- Promise not to exceed my scope of practice, either in abilities or by law
- Promise to fulfill the necessary education on a continuing basis in order to advance my knowledge and skills as a natural health care provider
- Strive to be objective in the treatments of clients and performance of duties, recognizing the rights of all persons, and my limitations
- Distinguish clearly, in public between my statements and actions as an individual and as a representative of Natural Health Care
- Encourage policy, procedures and personal practices which will enable others to conduct themselves in accordance with the values, goals and objectives of the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board
- Provide full disclosure regarding the scope of my practice and my training and experience to clients
- Keep all information about my clients in strictest confidence, and shall only divulge such information when required by law or when authorized by the client
- Perform in a professional manner with proper respect for each client’s dignity; I will not engage in inappropriate relationships or behavior with clients
- Display current ANMCB Certificates and this Code of Ethics in a prominent position in their premises within easy viewing of the patient
- Constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself to my chosen profession.