June 4, 2014
- Pray often
- Replace negative thoughts with more positive thoughts
- Listen to relaxing, encouraging, uplifting music
- Start to relax earlier in the evening, around 9 p.m. and to sleep by 10 p.m.
- Exercise more often
- Skin brush daily before bathing
- Relax with calming essential oils, Epsom salt, and baking soda in your bath to help detox
- Seek good outlets for emotions – travel, hobbies, uplifting relationships, clubs, churches
- Eat smaller portion sizes. Consume easily digestible proteins and include more raw foods and good fats to keep blood sugar balanced.
- Just Be!
- Pantothenic Acid – 1 am, 1 noon, 1 pm
- DHEA-F – 1 am
- Vitamin C Bioflavonoids 1000mg – 1 am, 1 pm
- Licorice Root ATC (increase slow) – 3 am, 3 pm
- Or Licorice Root (increase slow) – 9 am, 7 pm
- B Complex – 1 am, 1 noon, 1 pm
- Solstic 24 – 1 packet a day
Written by Kristine Devillier, N.D. unless otherwise noted.
Categorised in: Natural Remedies, Nutritional Supplements, Solle Naturals, Therapy