Signs of Candida Overgrowth for Adults
Candida Questionnaire For Adults
- Do you have menstrual problems, PMS, vaginitis, endometriosis, or abdominal pain? Yes No
- Have you experienced loss of sexual desire or impotency? Yes No
- Do you have frequent bladder, urinary, or prostate problems? Yes No
- Are you abnormally tired, fatigued or depressed? Yes No
- Are you hyper, nervous, just spacey, lack of concentration or poor memory? Yes No
- Do you have multiple allergies? Yes No
- Do tobacco smoke, perfumes, and other chemical odors bother you? Yes No
- Do you drink more than three alcoholic beverages a week? Yes No
- Are you bother by hives, psoriasis, fungus, chronic skin rashes, jock itch, athlete’s foot or yeast infections? Yes No
- Do you have headaches, muscle, and /or joint pain, numbness and/or tingling? Yes No
- Are you bothered by recurrent digestive symptoms – constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, belching, coated tongue or colitis? Yes No
- Have you taken birth-control pills? Yes No
- Have you had steroids or cortisone shots? Yes No
- Do you feel sick all over and no one can diagnose your problems? Yes No
The greater the number of YES answers, the chances are high that candida yeast is the related health problem.
- 3-4 = likely suspect yeast
- 5-6 = probably suspect yeast
- 7+ = most certainly suspect yeast
If after answering the candida yeast questionnaire above and you feel that candida overgrowth is a health challenge for you, contact us for a health consultation.
Read more at Guideline Candida Control Diet.