Basic Onion Soup
Onions are rich in Vitamin C, purify the blood, cleanse the whole system, corrective in insomnia, nervousness, coughs, etc. according to “Mrs. Richter’s Cook-Less Book with Scientific Food Chart”. Make this Easy Onion Soup and nourish your family.
½ cup raw honey (raw honey is not recommended for children under the age of 1 year old)
- Chop onions and place them in a double boiler
- Add ½ cup of raw honey and the juice of 1 lemon
- Cook on the lowest heat possible for several hours
- Strain the onion mixture into a jar
- Keep the strained onions and use them again for everyday cooking
- Use fresh onions for each new batch you make
- Take one tablespoon by mouth every ½ hour to every few hours or as needed
Refrigeration is not necessary. Consume onion soup within 2 weeks for the best results.
* May be used as a delivery medium for tinctures.