Cilantro Pesto ~ A Low Cost Oral Chelation Alternative
Cilantro, also known as Coriander and Chinese Parsley has been proven to chelate toxic metals from our bodies in a relatively short period of time. Combined with the benefits of the other ingredients, this recipe is a powerful cleanser.
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup aw almonds, cashews, or your favorite nut
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- Process the cilantro and oil in a blender or food processor until the cilantro is chopped.
- Add the garlic, nuts and lemon juice; process until the mixture is finely blended into a paste.
- Add a pinch of sea salt to taste and blend again.
- Store pesto in a dark glass jar, if possible, and in the refrigerator. It also freezes well, so purchase cilantro in season and fill enough jars or ice cube trays to last through the year.
Eat a couple of teaspoons a day for 3 weeks to clean out toxins and heavy metals in the body; you can do this 2 to 3 times a year.
Low Cost Oral Chelation Alternative
Chelation is the therapy used for removing heavy metals and toxins from the blood. Oral chelation is the method involving taking nutritional food supplements that contain chelating agents, such natural chelators come in the form of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and herbs.
Cilantro, a mineral, and its leaves may counterbalance and aid in the removal of these toxic substances; aluminum, lead, and mercury.
Cilantro is a positive source of
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6