Ingredients for wraps:
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Couple handfuls of baby greens
Directions for wraps:
- Cut cucumber into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
- Lay 3-4 cucumber slices on work surface being sure to overlap long edges (making a rectangular shape
- Lay greens and tomatoes on edge of cucumber rectangle closest to you.
- Roll the greens and tomatoes up in cucumber wrap.
Ingredients for sauce:
- Handful of parsley (or other herb of choice – cilantro, basil, etc.)
- 1 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 small red bell pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
Directions for sauce:
- Blend parsley, pepper, zucchini, and lemon juice in blender.
- Arrange rolls on plate and cover with sauce.
* You can also substitute cilantro for the parsley, for a little extra zing.
*Complements of Erin Volentine, RawFoodist