Quinoa Turkey Patties
Quinoa, grain of the gods, low-fat turkey patties.
Ingredients for patties:
- 1 pound of Gotreaux’s Farm ground turkey
- 2 tbs. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- Sea salt
- Lettuce leaves
Tahini Dressing for patties:
1 clove garlic
1/4 c tahini
1/4 c lemon juice
Process ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In food processor pulse turkey, cumin, mint, scallions, and salt, until smooth.
- Add cooked quinoa to turkey mix, and process until mixture comes together around the blade.
- Shape into patties and bake in oven for 15-20 min. May also be cooked over a medium heat.
- Lay quinoa turkey patty on lettuce leaf and drizzle tahini dressing over it.
Can be eaten like a lettuce leaf wrap or even in pita bread. So good!
*Recipe inspired by Power Foods